Stitchable Items

Talk about anything connected with cross stitch
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or offensive material.

Stitchable Items

Postby RosieM » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where I could get stitchable baby items at trade prices. Items like bibs with an aida stitchable area, bootees, towels etc. I've searched and can only find one or two websites that sell even a small number and only retail. I currently get these items from DMC but since they centralised their warehouse to France all orders are taking far too long to arrive (currently two weeks or more). I need to find somewhere in the UK that supplies these items and can deliver in a few days rather than weeks. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Rosemarie
RosieM

Re: Stitchable Items

Postby EliteDesigns » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi
I know what you mean with DMC, our orders are each taking about a month to complete, with items arriving in dribs and drabs. Not good is it?

Anyway, there is a trade show at the NEC, starting this Sunday for 3 days. I would suggest taking a look there if you can register in time.
http://www.ichf.co.uk/chsi/

Hope that helps
Terry
EliteDesigns

Re: Stitchable Items

Postby DPSoftware » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 am

Try Rico Designs on 01937 573389

I recommend the ICHF show and get the show guide so you can find any companies later that you miss. You can register on entrance but it is trade only so you need either your company registration or 3 recent invoices from trade suppliers to prove your status. Sunday is usualy the busy day. You can still fill in the registration online, print it out and take it to the show to save time on the day.

DP Software will not be there this year but I am thinking of returning with a stand next year.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Return to Cross Stitch Chat