canvas art

Anything not covered by other forums
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or ofensive material.

canvas art

Postby queranee » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 am

How do you clean plastic canvas art? My sister made me a wall hanging using plastic canvas and yarn. I would like to know how to clean it without destroying it. It took her a long time to complete and it has sentimental value. I called the local dry cleaners and they said, "The plastic will melt." Well, DUH!!! If you have sucessfully cleaned a plastic canvas wall art, please tell me how.... It is not on a frame of any type, no wood or cardboard backing...Mine is dingy and I would like to make it look better. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by queranee on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
queranee

Re: canvas art

Postby matholomathe » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Make an unforgettable impact in your home or office with our Canvas Wall Art collection. Hand-painted oils are carefully applied to high-quality canvas by skilled artisans, resulting in one-of-a-kind master pieces worthy of display in the most elegant of rooms. You'll be captivated by the accomplished use of vivid color, rich texture, and realistic dimension.
matholomathe

Return to Anything else