Receiving emails

Anything not covered by other forums
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or ofensive material.

Receiving emails

Postby RosieM » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi Dave

I moved over to this group from your old one on Jan 9th but I have not received any messages to my inbox that have been posted. I checked the forum and found there have been several messages posted. I've looked at my User Control Panel but cannot see where I can set it to send me messages to my inbox like the old group used to. Can you please help?

Thanks
Rosie
RosieM

Re: Receiving emails

Postby EliteDesigns » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi Rosie
When viewing any forum and its list of topics, scroll down and you will see a link for "Subscribe Forum". Just click that for each forum that you want to subscribe to and you're away :D.

Hope that helps
Terry
EliteDesigns

Postby EliteDesigns » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Hi
I thought I'd add to this as the subject heading is relevant....
Although I'm subscribed to every forum on this board, I recently received an email for the Announcements forum and when I logged on I see there have been loads of other messages in various forums that I hadn't been notifed of. Strange, but the forum doesn't seem to want to send me emails for certain forums :(

Anybody else getting this problem?

Terry
EliteDesigns

Postby ronzzkee » Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 am

EliteDesigns wrote:Hi Rosie
When viewing any forum and its list of topics, scroll down and you will see a link for "Subscribe Forum". Just click that for each forum that you want to subscribe to and you're away :D.

Hope that helps
Terry

yeah u seen this before, well maybe i can check this soon

Postby RosieM » Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi

Yes, I too am subscribed to all the forums but never receive any emails either. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? It's rather annoying that it doesn't seem to work!

Rosie
RosieM

Postby EliteDesigns » Wed May 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Well I think mine is OK now. I think (but am not sure) that what happened is that it notified me of a new post and I didn't go and view it. The forum then didn't notify me of any new posts until I'd been and viewed all my unread posts. Once I've read them all, I get notifications again.
Hope this helps.... :D
EliteDesigns

Postby DPSoftware » Wed May 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Yes, you only get one notification until you read the post you have been informed about. Make sure that notifications are not going to your junk mail folder as well.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Postby RosieM » Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi

I don't get any notifications at all and I am subscribed to all the forums so I don't know why it doesn't work for me. The only notifications I get are ones that tell me a reply has been posted to a thread where I have posted a message, other that that nothing.

Rosie
RosieM

Return to Anything else