Lost download information / Keycodes

Ask questions about the use of Cross Stitch Professional for Windows including Machine Cross Stitch.
Forum rules
No links to competing software producs, illegal material, serial numbers or offensive material.

Lost download information / Keycodes

Postby DPSoftware » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Download versions from MyCommerce (After Sept 2018)
Search for your order at https://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-support/

Older Download vesions
If you purchased your software as a download (not on CD) then you can search for your information online which will be quicker than emailing for support. You can do this at http://www.cardquery.com

Once you have located your account at cardquery.com you can get your download information and keycodes resent to you.

CD versions
If you have a CD then on the Platinum version, the keycode is printed on the CD. Earlier versions do not need a keycode.

USB versions
If you have both a USB and CD then the USB device uses the same code as printed on the CD. If you have only a USB device then either it does not require a code or the code is provided on a card in the product box.

Contacting support
You can reach a real person at support@dpsoftware.co.uk
Please fill in the subject of your email, avoid rude words and the names of medications which can cause your message to be discarded as junk.
:)
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Re: Lost download information / Keycodes

Postby Snu210 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:42 am

Hi Dave,

I tried going to cardquery and found my order from 2014.

However, I only get the keycode, there is no download link.

Since my computer fried recently and I lost all my data, I do not have the original email.

I've emailed DP Software and have yet to hear from anyone about obtaining this download link to the program again.

I tried getting the demo version, but there is nowhere to put in the keycode?

It is most frustrating, I have all the details, just not the actual program itself where the keycode can be put in!!!

Suz
Snu210

Re: Lost download information / Keycodes

Postby Snu210 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:15 pm

Thank you to Dave, who helped me get this one sorted out! Much appreciated to have it all working again ;)
Snu210

Return to Technical Support (Windows)