Login problems and thread count

Any questions about the use of Cross Stitch Professional for Mac OS X

Login problems and thread count

Postby AmberDawn » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi, Ive actually got two problems at the moment!

Firstly, I've tried to check for an update but my password isn't being accepted. I requested a new one, which arrived, but that isn't working either.

Secondly, when I try to print a chart, the thread count part is coming up in Wingdings font. Although I can change the font to view, Im unable to change it to save or print. In addition, it seems to miss off colours from the chart randomly.

I'd be grateful if you could look into these please.

Mant thanks
AmberDawn

Re: Login problems and thread count

Postby DPSoftware » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:14 am

If you requested a new password then you must be in the online shop and not the update website.

The lost login information for the updates is here:
https://www.dpsoftware.com/cgi-bin/Acco ... etPassword

Enter your email address and it will mail your login ID and password.

If the program cannot access the updates with the correct login information, you may need to get the new version from the website using the same details. Login to your account at:
https://www.dpsoftware.com/register

After updating, let me know if there are still problems. First try deleting the template on the Key tab of the print dialog. This will make the program use the current default template instead of the one embedded into the design file.

If you are using a custom template then you can email a sample design with the fault and I can see if the template needs changing.

The thread lengths are created as a separate sheet using the default thread length template unless you added thread length tokens to the superkey template in which case it adds the thread length information to your Superkey.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support (Mac OS X)