Range check error

Any questions about the use of Cross Stitch Professional for Mac OS X

Range check error

Postby woolymammoth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:32 pm

I keep getting this error message when trying to print preview a design I am currently working on. The key will preview, but not the design itself. The error appears whether previewing a single page, list or the entire chart. It also appears when I select Manual on the Area tab, before clicking Preview.

Tried previewing a single page of a different design that has been printed before with an earlier version of the software. The preview produced only the first row of the page. The print dialogue box then showed the design as being 2400+ pages.
woolymammoth
woolymammoth

Re: Range check error

Postby DPSoftware » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:13 pm

Sounds like the print settings are not being loaded, perhaps because it was created in a very old version and I missed out the option to load that version correctly. Could you email the design so I can work out what I need to change to support the format ?

To correct the settings, you can click the open file icon at the top right of the print dialog and then choose a design that works correctly. It will load all the settings from the working design. You can also click "remove template" on the Key tab of the print dialog to refresh the Superkey template with the latest version - unless of course you are using your own customised version in which case you may not want it replaced with the standard one.

New update for the incorrect fit of the colour range editor patches is coming shortly.
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support (Mac OS X)