Not sure which version I bought

Any questions about the use of Cross Stitch Professional for Mac OS X

Not sure which version I bought

Postby puremagic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:49 pm

I bought this a few years ago and have the code for the software but don’t know which version to run. I’ve re registered my email as it wouldn’t let me login.
puremagic

Re: Not sure which version I bought

Postby DPSoftware » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Codes for MAC versions start MAE and are currently all plus versions
Codes for Windows versions have the 3rd letter as follows:
D= Platinum standard version
E= Platinum Plus version
F= Platinum publisher version
M=Machine version (no longer used as all versions include machine digitising)

The public demos cannot be enabled as full versions so the codes can only be used with the full version download you get after purchase or with a CD or USB that comes in the boxed versions or with a download from teh registered users page which is available for 1 yearfrom purchase and thereafter with an annual subscription to updates.

Access to the registered users page where you find the latest version downloads is by your chosen ID and password after registration and not by email address. You can get your login information emailed by clicking the lost password link at the login page. Access is for 1 year from purchase after which you can purchase a subscription to updates. If there is no current subscription, you can still login at the login page but you will not be able to get access to the program updates page. You will however be able to get colour range updates.

The login page and the link to register can be found at https://www.dpsoftware.com/register

You can only register a serial number once but you can login to update your details. Further registrations for a serial number will be deleted.

Except for very old versions, all Windows software will give you subscription purchase details by choosing "purchase add-ons" from the Help menu. This is the best way because it shows you only options relevant to your version.

The Mac update subscription (for serial numbers starting MAE-) can be found here: (link corrected)

https://order.shareit.com/product?vendo ... =300863778
Dave Peters
DP Software
www.dpsoftware.com
DPSoftware
Site Admin

Return to Technical Support (Mac OS X)